Friday, February 27, 2009

Updates on my life...

I was so fustrated last night. Because my laptop is the new Vista version so i can't installed my printer's program which is only compatible with XP and the older versions. So i save my file on the USB and use my old computer to print it. After i open my laptop, the word has to be updated to the latest 2007 (file convertor). So i download it and it took about 15 minutes. I was...YAY! and later i started printing and guess...what! The ink ran out! I was so angry that i near wanted to cry...( ok i did drop a few tears LOL!) Cause i have english first period and school is just too much pressure on me! Screw school!


I'm having a day of next Thrusday because my relatives are coming over on Tuesday. My parents wants me to bring them for a city sight. So yeah, day off. Not going to swimming sports! Glad i don't have to miss school (the day off was meant to be on the Wednesday) but at the same time i get a holiday. Wuhu!


I have been hanging out with the gang lately and it's going on really well. I have been walking up to them and talking with them. Pushing myself to fit in. It sort of work, people now say hi to me when i walk pass. That feeling is so "good". Lol ^^. I'm happy. I hope it will get better over time.

No comments:

Post a Comment