Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Comfirmed.....R.I.P

Ok....he wasn't alright.The police had confirmed that "sO'G" and his parents died in the bushfires leaving just his twins brother and sister. They posted his picture in the daily "The Age". I'm going to cry so badly now. We can't do anything, if the time is up, you have to let it be but i don't understand, why him? I know i just said that we have to let it be but he is a good and friendly person. I'm sorry, i still can't get away with the fact that he died. He just had his 18 birthday last thrusday and pass his driving test the day before the bushfires. He is also going to La trobe to study Science and Art. He got eveything so well planned. But i'm glad he had a wonderful time before he left. Even though you don't know who i am, you were once in my memory and made me laugh. "sO'G" Rest in Peace. And may all the victims in the bushfires R.I.P

Now for some good news! Our funding bucket for the bushfires have now have a total of $9200. Can you believe that, in just 3 days! Oops, i still haven't contributed yet. Lol. I'll do it as soon as possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment