Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day.
Not much to say though....cause my day wasn't that fun.
Stayed home, doing nothing.
Well hope everyone had a fun day! Lol ^^
Happy Valentine's Day.
Hmmm....maybe i could right a poem here.
I'm really sad, i know.
Cupid, Cupid
Why Why Why
Why don't I have a Valentine's
Never once, never twice
That I have someone
to be my Valantine's
I think that was quite
depressing.
Lol. ^^ That was for the singles.
Here is for the people
who had a Valentine's
On the day of Valentine's
We were love at first sight
I'm glad I didn't meet a Frankenstien
Because i know Cupid is bright
Never have i though
that you will be brought....
to me forever, Oh my God!
And the last one,
is for the people that have
"bad" memories
for Valentine's day.
Missing you,
Crying for you,
Alone at home, oh so blue!
Without you
But still loving you
How can i resist you leaving without a clue.
I'm hoping
I'm wishing
that one day, praying
That you will be my Valentine's....
.....again.
Can't believe i just made
those 3 poems up just then!
Hope you guys like it....
and hope Cupid will be nice to me ^^ LOL!
Happy Valentine's Day!
L.O.V.E

No comments:

Post a Comment