Tuesday, February 3, 2009

1st post by PEANUT!

Another boring day of school. Facing new life without Butter is just so.....so....undescribable. Butter, why did you have to leave, you evil person! Lol! The library is a place where lonely people hang out at lunchtime....and i guess i'm one of them. Back to the old times......but i'll soon get over it! 3 more years to go and NEW LIFE HERE I COME! Wuhu! Not really that happy.......

I thought i got the top locker is a good thing, but the locker door is a crap one. It's stuck 24/7 and i have to use my finger muscles to open it. I can't believe i made "tall boy" become short. Just for your infomation, i stole "tall boy" 's locker. Evil me! I didn't want to give it back, eventhough my fingers hurt now.....LOL!

So many homework, so less time! we have every subject 4 times a week except PE and Values and Faith which both of them i don't like. So, the homework the teacher sets today is due tomorrow! Stress!

Oh, i'm not doing ballet anymore because i choose not to...... sometimes i just couldn't be stuffed going but mostly so many homewoke to be done!

And, i love my new laptop and my 2 old ones! That's the thoughts i have today.....now to you BUTTER. How's life in "TRC"?

P.S: I added a few "stuff" at the side of the blog. Hope you like it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment