Friday, March 11, 2011

Pray,Love

This is just devastating 
Earthquakes, tsunami
and it's spreading around the world
From Japan to warnings in 
Hawaii, Taiwan, Russia, Guam
and also 
in China, Philippines,Indonesia 
and also rumors it will hit Sabah

The live footage of the tsunami
gaining its strength
and wiping everything in its path
just makes me want to cry

is 2012 coming?
is the end of the world soon?

someone was saying
that it is the same as the movie "2012"
first earthquakes
then tsunami
later it would be volcano eruption

I believe it,cause this is the chain of events
that a killer earthquake may bring

I'm scare now...really scare
I don't care
I want to love everyone now
give them a hug

         .*★*.
.*★ *.*    ★
★       * 
★           .’
‘*.     .
    `  .  . 

my love to everyone out there
praying here for you 
it will be alright
we are all in this together


No comments:

Post a Comment