Monday, July 5, 2010

Zzzzz..
another night shift
but going to go to bed soon
today I thought I could stayed home
but mum wanted to go to a market
so I might as well take some fresh air
and went out with mum and dad
the market is in Northcote
+ its the first time
so we use the GPS
after like 30 minutes of driving
the GPS fail
as in there was no signal detected
we were like WTF
well only me
lol
I'm guessing the clouds were to fluffy and thick
yeah LAME excuse
dad was like the GPS is on strike
ahaha
it didn't work yesterday too
anywhere we finally got there at around 3
and we went to the town hall
weirdly there was no one
and then mum ask the receptionist
and he was like
"Oh the market is on Saturday!!!"
I was actually quite piss off then
lol
but got over it
so we went down to the city
and bought some dvds
blah blah blah
sorry
I have to go to work!!!!!!!
Signing off!!!

Byefficientworker!Pearly

No comments:

Post a Comment