Friday, July 23, 2010

Cwy Cwy Cwy....
Yesterday everyone found out that Jaki is singing
许飞's "That Summer"(那年的夏天)
I went to Youtube and listen to the song
and I reckon it would be a good song for him to sing
and we will ace it tomorrow
and then I was voting and I saw the interview about him
going to sing this song tonight
and he was like
"I haven't song these types (as in not his own music)
and these songs are voted my the audience"
Ok....First
Everyone knew that Jaki doesn't sing other people's songs much
and Secondly
WE DID NOT VOTE OR CHOOSE THIS SONG
WE ALL CHOOSE YOUR SONG
"SUMMER"
but guess what it change to
"THAT freaking SUMMER"
and then just then
when to Jaki's blog
and he said
"After I sang the song at rehersals, the judge said that the original singer will start fainting"
don't know if that's a good comment
or a bad!!
That picture up there is how "fustrated" he is about the song
He says he doesn't have confidence in singing this song
and he just started practising
*sigh*
If everyone wants to give me a shit week
be my guess
by I hope NOBODY fools around with Jaki
NOBODY
or else.....
Not in a good mood today
But once again
GOOD LUCK JAKI
and don't put too much pressure on yourself
and AGAIN
WE DID NOT FREAKING SET YOU UP ON THAT SONG
BECAUSE WE DIDN'T VOTE FOR IT
WE CHOOSE YOUR "SUMMER"

BygoodluckPearly

P.S I just figure out maybe all my good luck had transfer on to Jaki!!!~~~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment