Sunday, July 18, 2010

SHOPPING SPREE

SUNDAY!!!
When shopping at Highpoint
and guess what
Yes again I bought loads of stuff
and in the picture above
that yellow bag
well that's from last week's shoping
and I don't know where to put it
my wardrobe is going to EXPLODE!
PICTURE SPEAKS MORE THAN WORDS
LIST OF ITEMS:
FROM
NEXT!!!!
By the way
they're scraves
two of them
:D
$70.00
ALL FROM
the trustee
(scroll down~~~)
hehehe
NEXT!!!!
hmmm....sounds like a weird brand for me
it is but it's
FOR MY FORMAL STUFFF!!!!~~~

This is a scraf thingy that I'm going to wear over
my dress
It's shiny!!!
and this clutch bag
:S
I think its ok
but I like the size of it
my camera will fit
:D
and there is my formal shoe
which they're ordering the size from another shop
getting it next week
and I'll post it up
Well...That's IT!
UNTIL NEXT TIME

BynewstuffPearly

P.S OMG I forgot....there was a false fire alarm today at the shopping centre and mum was at Trenery trying on clothes and I was like mum put on your clothes or we won't be able to run when there was a fire....and it was a false alarm :S

No comments:

Post a Comment