Monday, July 12, 2010

GAH *stab stab* *bang bang*

Today is my unlucky
I can say that
eventhough
the day hasn't endded yet
As I was saying in the post before
I was meant to wake up
to watch Eclipse with
my beloved bitch
Grace
but guess what
I just woke up
the time now is (1:05PM)
GREAT
my alarm didn't went off
my dad totally forgot about it
and grace was watching it by herself
I feel so bad
that I actually cried
I'm sorry grace
I'm not always like that
hope you forgive me....
SORRY
guys...
don't throw eggs or anything
at me
I'm truly sorry!
I had all my clothes out
camera charged
and now....
I'M SORRY
your mum will officially truly hate me
oh god....

I LOVE YOU!
GAHH!!!!
*stab stab*
*bang heads into wall*
*stab again*
GAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

ByreallysorryandmisseclispsePearly

No comments:

Post a Comment