Saturday, July 17, 2010

Hey Bec....



I read your text and I laugh at the first instance....you're still the girl I remember who can't spell properly :) I just want to say you r still a friend to me. But because of us being apart for so long will eventually make this relationship fade. I don't expect you to do anything about it and me neither. Life must go on and we can't always stay in the past. We are all having a hard time...you me and ellie. Everyone moving into a new environment....trying to be part of it. I don't blame you so don't blame yourself for the lack of communication and stuff. K? I'm not someone that I want people to feel sorry and blame themselves on. We are still good friends and no.... I haven't deleted your number :) I admit...I have been ignoring you for some time and I'm really sorry.... You sending me that text meaning that you read my blog? If you didn't then....well I like your new photography blog..it's cool. :D But I just wanted to say we are still friends but.... it feels like we aren't that 'close' anymore...that's all. You make me happy and sometimes you make me sad.....I have mix feelings towards you but now the sad bit is overtaking it....I'm sorry....




Love you,


Pearly

No comments:

Post a Comment