Saturday, July 24, 2010

This week is fucking shit and messed up
for what reason
I don't know
1st it had been raining everyday making it cold and miserable
2nd Physics is killing me shit
3rd Mum is making me go to tuition
4th The bus was late and miss my stop and I have to walk in the rain
and TODAY
SUPER BOY WAS ABOSOLUTE SHIT!
One thing that made me happy is that
Jaki is into the Top 8th (nearly)
and Ash (from Malaysia) is still in the 8090 group
What I mean by nearly is that
The song Jaki sang for the first round
as you seen in the post below
as we all know how bad it is
and how us and Jaki predicted it will be really bad
WAS REALLY BAD!!!!!
He was in the danger zone after he sang that song
and had to PK with Umut
bad sadly and luckily Umut was eliminated
and Jaki was in to the second round
there is so much controversial here
as you all also know in the post below
that
WE DIDN"T PICK THAT FREAKING SONG!!!
FOR JAKI
WE WOULD'NT DO THAT TO HIM
and you know what happen then....
something when wrong
and then Jaki got a 81 for that song he sang to PK with Umut
and he came 3rd overall
but today another SUPERBOY
must be eliminated
and it was 18yrs old 吴俊余(JunYu) *the one on the right with Jaki (above)*
WTF!!!!????
He PK with 小胖(Po)
and it was the media judges to say who stays and who leaves
and by looking at all the voting sites
JunYu's votes are all higher than Po
but for someone reason JunYu left
When 武艺 (Phillip) and Jaki was Pking
it was also base on the votes
and obviously Phillip won
but NOW???!!!!
WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF
and today's SUPER BOY
was full of crying
I freaking cried when Jaki said those votes before PKing
my heart was fully pounding
I KNEW THIS WEEK WILL BE A SHIT WEEK
BUT A LEAST IT WASN'T THAT SHIT!!!!
Go Jaki and Ash
Oh and also
李行亮(Liang) got the top scorer
but from now on you are not readily into the nxt round
Guangzhou province rocks
three week top scorer in the role

OK IF WE LOOSE B-BALL TOMORROW
THIS IS THE SHITTEST WEEK EVER!!!!

P.S 俊余and玉米提 +oil!!!! Love you guys! and Jaki....I can't see your happiness and smile anymore...I know it is a sad moment and I hope everyone can be strong!!!~ We love you guys!


ByseenextpostPearly

No comments:

Post a Comment