Saturday, July 31, 2010


Once again my lovely Jaki is in to the Top 7!~
and Po was elminated
:(
Something's wrong there!!!!!!!!!!
I won't talk in dept about the competition cause
I don't think anyone ones to here about me
rambling about what happen for the whole 2 and a half hours
Oh and Ash is also in for 8090
and they're coming next week
YEEK!
Let's talk about life lately
Oh yeah
I did my subject selections for Yr 12s
and I'm dropping Physics
finally
I'm doing
1. English (compulsory yuck!)
2. Maths Methods (prerequisite subject :0 )
3. Chemistry (no comment)
4. Biology (no Mrs Wells anymore!!!)
5. HEALTH AND HUMAN DEVELOPMENT!!!!
Reserve: Psychology
I actually wanted to do health and human development last year
but NOO
there wasn't a class because of the lack of amount of people
and I had to do PHYSICS
which is not my favourite subject AT ALL
and I'm going to miss Legal next year
WAHHHHH!
Our class is awesome
and we're doing a mock trial on Monday
criminal mock trial
and I'm the judge!
and on thrusday we did a house cross country thing at school
and me, grace t and mackenzie walked the whole race
and maybe did some cheating here and there
cutting through the course
WELL it was 5km
3 laps of the course
and
guess what
the winner house was announce today
and Lincoln (which is our house except mackenzie)
won...by 2 points
and me and grace suggested that it was us
because when you participate you get 1 point
and both of us participat
you know 2 points...yeah you get what I mean
OMG
guess what again
on thrusday too at recess
they announce next year's production
and it is GREECE
hmmm....I wasn't that excited though
I was expecting more
as it is a very common musical that most school will do
oh me and grace(other grace!) are doing the play by the way
chorus only though
CEEBS going for a part
like CEEBS
I think that is all I have to say....for now
oh one more thing
GO JAKI
LOVE YOU ♥
YOU DID REALLY WELL TODAY
!!!

By 3:35am Pearly

No comments:

Post a Comment