Sunday, July 11, 2010

HYPE!!!


The hype isn't over yet
from yesterday's competition
I'm still so happy for Jaki
(WTF... my 'P' key on my keyboard is malfunctioning! Too much voting :S)
but I'm over with the hype
for a while
I mean
I haven't been voting
(and I know I should be)
and Tianya(where the 'building' occurs)
is being stupid
so I haven't done much of that either
and I made another mistake just then
cause I always copy and paste
the same thing
and post it
but I copy another thing
and I forgot
so I paste it
and press enter
and I saw what I just posted
I was like F**K
lol
It was embarassing
TWICE!!!
ARGHHH
I don't want to go back until
we are up to the next page
(sorry to interupt....if there is any missing Ps in this post. Please just imagine there is a P there Thank You)
anyway
yeah
everyone is talking
about how Jaki doesn't deserve being the one getting the highest score
blah blah blah
saying he doesn't have the looks
YEAH RIGHT
he has the looks
(for me 0.0 )
the talent
(COMPOSER!!! GUITAR!!!)
and
the personality
here's what he sang yesterday
I'm sorry
for those who don't know chinese
and don't understand the lyrics
but hope you enjoy~~~
谁能给我回到那个夏天 - 唯有谭杰希
The song's name is
"Grandma's Laugh"
It reminds me of grandma......
*sigh*
Jaki is a person
who can compose everyday life into a song
that's what I love about him
and also those glasses and braces
and his smile
and his....
LOL
everything
but guess what guys
he has a gf already
and everyone knows that
ahahahahahahahah!

Be happy and live high!

BywoopdedooPearly

P.S my name was nearly 'early' there stupid malfunctioning 'P'!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment