Friday, April 3, 2009

Hectic!!!

I have been sick for like 4 days now. I have massive neck pains from tuesday to thrusday and i doesn't hurt that much anymore. I couldn't get up from my bed because i will feel so dizzy that one time i felt down while i was walking! I also vommited 7 times in the pass few days. But it stopped on Thursday. Now i have the fever and once my temperature got up to 39.5. I saw the doctors 4 times now.....Ugh.

I didn't go to school for 4 days. Staying at home wasn't fun at all. All i did was sleep and watch TV all day. And take medication every 6 to 8 hours. I've just check my e-mail and all...well not all except fpr VandF and PE i have holiday homework for each subject! I though there was a rule for no homework over the holidays! NO!!!!!!

I'm feeling really tired now....i better go freshen up...

Bye!
Love Peanut,
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment