Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Basketball Training

Today i had basketball training after school at school. Our team consist people from yr 7 to yr 12 because we always have so little joining the basketball team we have to have only one team. How sad is that! Other sports have like 3 or more teams for different year levels! Why can't people join the team! It is so fustrating! Lol...anyway

We had only 3 at trainning today! Joy! and we didn't have the same coach as we did last year because she couldn't make it on Wednesday nights so we got a new coach. A guy for a change and he comes from Hawthron. I can't believe someone is willing to comm from Hawthron to Mernda. Do you know how long it takes?! You probably don't but it takes ages. It's like in another part of Melbourne. Lol...or Victoria? Yeah...

After trainning I walk over to my locker to get my stuff and I heard our teacher in charge Mrs Lennon talking to the coach and overheard that he has to walk to the bus stop and Mrs Lenno can't give him a lift because she's got work to do. So, I walk over to my mum's car and when we started driving out of the school's car park, I told mum about the new coach and told him he have to walk to the bus stop. Mum then said why not give him a lift...I was like...What! And mum was like it's so cold out there, it's terrible to walk that far to the bus stop. So mum offered him a lift...but not to the bus stop but to the train station instead. and mum said that he wanted a lift every Wednesday, just follow me after trainning and she or my dad will give him a lift....I wasn't really expecting that. And i am afraid we have to do that on Saturday matches too!!! NO!!!!

Mum and me anaylise to route and transport he has to use from Hawthorn to Mernda. I can only do it backwards so....if he was going home, he have to take the bus on Plenty Road to any train station that will lead him to flinders. Get of at Flinders Station and then catch a tram to Hawthorn. That will that like 2 hours? Lol! So mum was like driving him to the train station will waste less time for him....yeah mum. I'm not saying i don't agree on giving him a lift but i just feel a bit awkward....really awkward. He was late today for training and i think it was because of all the walking he has to walk to our school from the bus stop and he got here at around 3:45. Trainning starts at 3:15 and ends at 4:15 so he came to train us 3 for only half an hour and he has to go back to Hawthorn on a 2 hour trip. How dashing....Lol...I like the word "dashing" really dashing! ^^

Oh well, the school musical is having their opening night tomorrown...wish them good luck! But my friends who are in the play say the play is really bad and they will screw up badly but that is what they say every year and last year was really good...especially The Cat in the Hat......hope he rest in peace. I'm so sad now. ^^ Cheer up! Anyway....I bet it will be ok. I was in the play once and i know those feelings when you say you're screw...LOL! It's the something anniversary this year for the school play so most past years students are coming tomorrow but i wanted to see them too! And i'm going on Saturday! Wahhhh....I want to see how they look like now! - -"

The teachers, cast and crew for "Crazy For You" good luck for the opening night and I'll be there on closing night!

Love Peanut
xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment