Monday, April 27, 2009

Heather problems...

Ok, those problems are not affecting me but affecting my friends around me espcially Caitie. Heather, have been so firltatious with every boy in our group that we can't stand it. She is overeacting I tell you! I thought she was cool and stuff. She was always so friendly to me but she started shunning me at the start of this year. She didn't talk to me and just pushes me off and walks away. What is wrong with her....

Our group, well my friends (the jemima side) are saying she is a slut! She keeps filrting with guys in the group, in and not in a relationship. She floats around and hugs and do really intimate actions with them. I was like, what happen to her? I can't stand it! I mean you can't go up and...you know hug him from behind in front of his girlfriend. i know its a normal thing in Australia but there is a deeper meaning than just friendship!

One of the issue was about Alex. As i said before Alex and Ciaties once when out but now they have broken up but they're still good friends. After they broke up, Heather was the first one...i think to start filrting with him. Caitie waas getting so angry and stuff. I know that it is none of Caitie's buisness now that who Alex chooses to got out with but Heather was just way to over the board. When both of them were talking she just barges into their personal space and starts dragging Alex away from Caitie and fully hugging him. I was rolling my eyes and saying "ugh" at the same time.

Jemima is planning to have a talk face to face with Heather and sort things out. What if she starts wrecking other people's relationship? Maybe she was what made Alex and Caities broke up? But...we don't have proof. But how can Alex and Caitie suddenly broke up but still be so friendly with each other? It looks like they are still going out when they talk! Our frienship group is so screw up! Friendship incest! Yay! Lol! I have beewn saying it for the past few post! haha!

love Peanut
xoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment