Friday, April 24, 2009

Alex and Kary's concert

Some you might know who they are....mostly chinese will know them cause i am one! Lol! I watch they concert today and it was SOOOOO good. I love concerts espcially their atmosphere. The crowd is like a duplicate of you! Lol! I'm glad they came to Melbourne insted f Sydney because most chinese singers go to Sydney instead.

The concert was in Hamer Hall. We were suppose to sit at the balcony in the $56 area but we got upgraded...FREE to the $118 seats. It was so close to the stage but not that close as the VIPs. Oh, the got to play games with them, get photos and posters thrown to them, shake hands with them and one lucky girl got to hold Alex hand will he sings to her. How charming of him! ^^

I didn't want the concert to end... this is what i feel after watching concerts which i have only watch 4 plus this one. Lol! I've could have watch more if i was still in Malaysia but more chinese artist are coming to Melbourne! There are few concerts coming soon but i don't thing i can watch it because mum doesn't want to go out on a school night. But i really wanted to watch the Mayday concert. Oh well, at least i got to watch this one. I screamed so loud, i was so nervous at the start. My face was blushing and my heart was beating so fast! Alex is really hot! lol!

You know sometimes i have this feeling when watching stars on TV and I feel if they are not real....and once in your lifetime you have to see them live. Like they have to be right in front of you, singing, talking, laughing....LOL! And now I know Alex and Kary are real and i love them...4 ever!

Love Peanut
xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment