Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Bye friend

You said
friends do not lie to each other
but they lie for each other
but guess what
you lied to me
not once
not twice
why am I crying now
because you lied to me numerous times?
because I always believe
that one day
everything will be back to normal
normal....
as in you treating me
somewhat like your friend
but I'm actually going to say
you are actually not my true friend anymore
you're now just
an acquaintance
to me
In my life
there is not one person
who is truly
ever my friend
there is never one person
that you always see in dramas or movies
that will always be my side
to talk to me
share the same interest
comfort me
make me laugh
a true friend will never leave you alone
and you did
you don't know how lonely I am
I try to hide everything
because I don't one anyone to know
my actual true personality
my background
my personality
I realise is the biggest problem
coming to Melbourne
is actually the biggest change
and mistake in my life
I always wonder
what will happen if I was now in Malaysia
studying there
I will have friends
that share the same interest
talk the same language
I would maybe even have
my first true love
you'll never know
but one thing I will know is
I would feel much happier
Mum gave me the chance
to go back and study
but I thought of you
and I decided not to go back
but then it's not me that left you guys
It's all of you who left me
I thought I was accepted as part of this community
but I finally realise I'm not
.......
you have your new friends
I have my life to go on
by myself
If there is nothing important
please don't pity me
or if you feel bored with your friends
and thought of me
please don't come and talk to me
PLEASE..
I'm actually begging you
It makes me feel more sad
when I'm the only one
putting all my trust and feelings into this friendship
so....
you now have a new blog
and
might as well delete your old one
have fun

ByBFFPearly

No comments:

Post a Comment