Tuesday, June 15, 2010

POST 200!!!!!
ahahaha
I just realise that
:)
I'm getting distracted
again
I have a legal sac on Thrusday
again
and I'm not ready
Really fucked
again
and i'm distracted
again
:D
Oh who cares
I actually do care
ahahah
anyway
today
Mackenzie and Grace
had those stupid fights again
I hate them
no only they are stupid
but i don't know how help them solve it
I watch the other grace help them
and i finally felt what the so call
EXPERIENCE
is
and i don't have any
experience
LOL
they were arguing about
Grace healtiness
it was really stupid
I actually wanted slam both of their faces
into the brick wall
(that was a guilty mind..mens reas!)
ahahah
JOKES
Family is CONFIMRED
that they are coming over
next year
for Chinese New Year
SO EXCITED
They've book their tickets
but he is not coming over
as he said that he couldn't apply for that much leave
from college
OH REALLY
i think you just think it is bored to come over here
because you tried it twice
and you were winging about it
I know
i know
it's boring here
or is it me....
HMMMMM
anyway hope you had fun with your friends today
:D
I'm not that mean!
By Pearly
P.S OMG that 'song' just came up on my IPOD and WTH!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment