Friday, June 18, 2010

MY SUPERBOY 2010!

This is my
FAVOURITE
for this year's
SUPER BOY

LOL

I can't get enough of him

keep looking and saving his pics

to post it up here

just some info here

he writes his own songs (lyrics and melody!!!!)

and they're AWESOME

he plays the guitar

obviously by looking at the pictures

his from Guanzhuo province in China :D

he wears BRACES

and when he smiles

IT'S CUTE

and guess what

he wears glasses

LIKE ME

and I love guys wearing glasses

you would not understand

that obessesion

Guys wearing glass is....

OH....

ahahaha

anyway

if he doesn't go through till the end

I'll still support him

:D

trust me

he'll have his own album

in

NO TIME

BylovingyouPearly

P.S Sorry...can't wait till the end to see whether you went through to the 20s but I bet you will (Y) :D

No comments:

Post a Comment