Tuesday, June 22, 2010

POKEMON!

POKEMON
GOTTA CATCH'EM ALL
GOTTA CATCH'EM ALL
POKEMON
Teehee
I LOVE POKEMON
ahaha
I'm back to pokemon now
I haven't watch the episodes for ages
and now i'm re-watching them again
from...
SEASON 1
when Ash starts to become a trainer!
and meets Misty and Brock
and Pikachu
and TOGEPI
and there's Charmander
and Squirtle
and ODISH ODISH ODISH
LOOK AT ALL THE POKEMON!!!
Well they're 1st generation pokemons
and after that generation
I slowly stopped watching it
so I prefer the first ever generation
which has al the pokemon I know
the new ones are a bit
.......
you know sometimes you are use to the old ones
and there is no MISTY in it!
*GASP*
NO!!!!
cause Misty has her own gym
blah blah blah
and she has to work on it
so she doesn't go with Ash and Gary
and TEAM ROCKET
"I'm Jesse and I'm James!
and I'm Miao! THAT'S RIGHT"
they change TEAM ROCKET too!
and their pokemons
:(
Even though they're evil
I like them better than the new ones
I LOVE POKEMON!!!!

ByBULBASAUR!Pearly

No comments:

Post a Comment