Sunday, June 27, 2010

DONCASTER
This is what I bought
or mum who paid for it :S
at our
unexpected shopping sesh

ITEM NO 1.:
My new watch No.1
By Marc Jacob
and cost about $200+
I L.O.V.E it
since it also has my favourite type of plastic wrist band
attach to it
and black too!

ITEM NO.2. :
New Watch No.2
from Adidas
cost of $99
I always wanted a full white watch
and I couldn't decide which one I wanted between
this one
and the one above
so mum was like
why don't you take both
I was of course happy
but shocked obiviously
and mum was like
"well...you couldn't decide"
bet she was a bit annoyed
OOPS
 last but not least

ITEM NO.3.:
a peter alexander
nightgown
isn't it cute
cost like 50 bucks
yeah...
rip off for a sleepwear
but who cares
its PETER ALEXANDER!

ByshoppingcrazePearly

No comments:

Post a Comment