Tuesday, June 22, 2010


I'm back

I'm blogging soooo much recently

I'm bored OK!

lol

what can I do

and who can I talk to?

So might as well talk to

YOU!

If there is actually anyone

out there reading my blog

bet not

:(

that c-box was an epic fail

ahaha

not funny....

Well everyone will be

saying you only talk about

him him him

well...what can I expect from my life

not much actually

What DO you want to know?

Hmm....why don't I JUMP out of the HIM topics

and say some facts about MYSELF

Cool? Deal?


1. I am 16 going on 17 (yes...the "Song of Music" song)

2. I'm from Malaysia but now I'm in Melbourne

3. My birthday is in November hence Scorpio

4. I'm the only child (hence the emo post :D)

5. I LOVE MUSIC (any genre C-pop/K-pop/J-pop/UK-pop...LOLLIPOP :P)

6. I LOVE MY DRAMAS (as in tv drama dramas)

7. I play the piano (not really good though)

8. What grade? (don't ask that question please!!!!!!)

9. I once did ballet (started when I was 3 and stopped 2 yrs ago)

10. I wear glasses (obviously!)

11. I LOVE MY BED (I'm now on it)

12. I LOVE TO READ (teenage and crime)

13. Not my lucky number!!!

14. I LOVE MY FAMILY AND FRIENDS (14...not my lucky number either)

15. I LOVE PURPLE (BEST COLOUR! EVER)

16. Don't owe any pets (not convenient for us travellers :D)

17. The date of my birthday!

18. The house number!

19. Socially awkward....at times (not sure about that)

20. Last but not lease....LOVE YOU!


How about that...

good enough?

I'm going to bed now

I have to study tomorrow!

I promised I would

and I will

:)


ByyouknowmePearly


P.S READERS OUT THERE....COME IN SO I CAN KNOW IF THERE IS ACTUALLY ANYONE OUT THERE!!!!!! THE COUNTER IS GOING!!!!!

P.S.S The picture is actually horrible!!! BAD CHOICE ahahaaha

No comments:

Post a Comment