Monday, June 14, 2010




Ever wish you could read people's mind?

If you ever had the ability


who would you choose to be the first?


Me?


Obviously you

Why?


Cause I'm now in puzzle


and


I would like to know


What's going on.....



Mind reading may seem






scary....




But I don't think



I have the time



to waste more time

not figuring out
YOUR mind

anymore
for once

I truly can feel what she is saying

and understanding what she is refering to

that feeling

that you

you...

treat everyone the same

even though their status are truly

DIFFERENT

'we' all hate it
But
You never ever realise that
you are hurting
everyone in the process
including me
I really hope we can go back
to the very start of our lives
and start over again....
ByhopingyouwillunderstandPearly






No comments:

Post a Comment