Sunday, March 7, 2010

PROBLEM SOLVED!


The moment i woke up


The problem was solve


The dream solve my problem


Now i feel so light


I'm so hapy and bubbly


I understand now


that no matter who or what


you love


I'll always be there for you


supporting you


Me and you = no chance


however


I'll be there when you need me


We are going to have a fun


at the end of this month


and I hope it will be a memorable one


cause it could be our last days together!


^^


Well hope you and her have a nice day


and hope you guys really get together on you birthday


which is like....


in 2 weeks time


aren't you two suppose to be together


like ages ago


why is your relationship status still "SINGLE"


don't like that! XD


*sigh*


eventhough i will be jealous and sad


I still wish that you can be happy


LAUGH


and not


SMILE


*in joke*


:)




By: A PROBLEM SOLVED pearly


P.S











No comments:

Post a Comment