Tuesday, March 9, 2010






My glasses is snapped into half


and it was my favourite!


I hate life now




:/







Ok...here is what happened



Me, grace and the other grace



were hanging out with



mackenzie, jodie and jarrod



so as usual...




we got a basketball with us



and they say jokes about grace



anyway



that's not important



so as usual again



they won't let us play with the ball



so us girls have to SNATCH it from them



well....that was what we call fun



so we were snatching it



and we all (GIRLS I MEANT!) fall onto the ground



and the ball when flying behind us



I was still sitting on the ground


and Jodie went to get the ball



and he threw it from behind



and hit me straight in the face



and my glasses snap into half



THE END



Ok....i cried!



well it hurts plus when i saw my glasses snapped



i cried even harder



i love them so much



*sigh*



i'm not having a good day...am i?


we tried using tape to fix it


it didn't work



so we tried going to Mr Whitechurch to use the superglue



and it didn't work again



So i had to go home



i can't see without them!



now i'm wearing my spares



I miss my old glasses already!



WAHHHHHHHHHH


At least i can get new glasses!


LOL!


BY PEARLY

No comments:

Post a Comment