Monday, March 8, 2010

Isn't this great!
LOL! :)
My first picture of me on my blog
OK...no more mystery now
FACES of me
is coming on every post now!
I'm a cam whore for your information
so please don't puke
ahahaha
anyway
today is labour day holiday!
which means NO SCHOOL
but also means
LONG WEEKEND HOMEWORK
:(
I've been doing homework all day today
BUT
yesterday night
we watch 4 episodes
"My Queen"
"败犬女王"
I know
How outdate am i
it's like a 2009 series
and i haven't even finish watching it
but i'll finish it soon!
have like....4 episodes to go!
and i'm done!
YAY!
I did bio homework the whole day today
stayed home
and it was pouring today again
if you haven't notice
it's all over the news
around the world
that Melbourne is flooding
and there is hails as big as my fist
would you believe that!
teehee :)
BY PEARLY
P.S
Wanted to take more photos but no battery left on my camera
*sigh*
how much i wanted you guys to look at my biology homwork
and how much you guys wanted to look at it.
TOO BAD THEN!
LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment