Friday, March 12, 2010

PAsSEd!





WUHU!




He passed his exams!




My cousin i'm talking about




ahaha....his in Malaysia by the way




and the exam that he passed is simillar to the VCE exam




so like determing what course you can take




difference is there is no enter or study score




but rank with distinction/credit...




and the list goes on




and he passed for what the course requires!




His studying interior design




sounds good to me!




he can design my house in the future then




with no COST!




ahahah




anyway




I'm going to Geelong for saturday sport tomorrow




i have to be at school at 8:30




and get back at 2:30




:(




but it will be fun




caitie said she will make it fun




AND I TRUST HER




teehee




OMG!




My legal sac has been moved to next next THRUSDAY




happy me!




it was meant to be this coming wednesday




but mr parker said




"for some particular reason"




it had to be moved to another date!




First it was moved to next next wednesday




but cause the sac is 80min long




and out class is last period




we will have to stay after school to finish it




so he say he don't want us to do that




we had aths day on monday




so can't do it on monday




and we don't have legal on tuesday




so we're doing it on THRUSDAY




we were actually going to change it AGAIN




cause Courtney is not here for the whole next nesxt week




cause of a horse event




but we didn't




:(




but i'm still glad it's moved later




Mr Parker said this is the hardest sac




and if you get this




you will be fine for the rest!




I HAVE TO WORK HARD!




KAMBATEH!




hehehe
BY PEARLY




P.S: I Love YOu!




P.S.S It was a good book!


Ok i know it is an old book


call me outdate or anything


but i still love it! ^^







No comments:

Post a Comment