Wednesday, March 10, 2010






GOOD DAY' MATE




LOL!




AUSSIE MATE!




Anyway...




I have a physics test tomorrow!




BUT I'M PUMP FOR IT




BRING IT ON !




YEAH!




We get to bring in 1/2 a page of cheat sheet




one-sided




mine is so full on!



and it's not even done yet!




ahahahha




I'll try to fit every blank spot i can find!




then i'll be fine!




TEE HEE!




I have a sac next week and my english essay is due




:(




and guess what!




I'M GOING TO GEELONG THIS WEEKEND....




for saturday sport!




Isn't that fun?




2 hour drive!




WUHU! NOT




A waste of my time :(




could have a chance to do some homework!



*sigh*


My spare glasses are not really that comfortable





the nose-pad on my glasses is pinching my nose so much





and it feels like my nose is bruise!





OUCH!



I'm watching TV now!






Relaxation time!






BY PEARLY






P.S : aren't my PJs cool! ^^



No comments:

Post a Comment