Thursday, February 25, 2010

DRAINED!

School is so shit now
that i want to
STAB STAB STAB
SHOOT SHOOT SHOOT
it
I failed my maths test and my biology test
ok, maths i actually don't know my results yet
but i'm guessing
I FAIL
and bio i got 58%
no 59% cause i got added a freaking half mark
and you know what Mrs wells said
"OH! keep going Pearly you might get to a full 60%"
why the crap do i want a full 60% when it is still a C
She doesn't teach us well
i mean the class average was a C
the highest was a 76% by a yr 10
I feel PAWN by a yr 10
DON'T BE SO PROUD GUYS!
CAUSE YOU STILL HAVE IT FRESH IN YOUR BRAIN FROM YEAR 9
DOESN"T MEAN YOU WIN!
BLEH XD
lol....
Physics is killing me too!
I have to write up a prac
finish sheets
and finish an assignment
DEATH
English too!
FLY AWAY PETER!
I actually like that book
i don't think it is bad a bad book to read
but i think it is a bad book to analyse
I still don't get the main theme
UH OH
trouble there
but our class is SOOOOO behind in ENGLISH
other clases have finish writting their essay
while we are still annotating the book
HOW SLOW ARE WE
and we have 2 more lessons to finish annotating it!
CHEM by far is my favourite subject
i can deal with Chem
well...
can't say it too early!
SHOWER TIME!
Toodles!
BY PEARLY

No comments:

Post a Comment