Thursday, February 18, 2010

The truth or not the truth: it doesn't matter anymore

L
is for Love
and
L
is also for Lies
the more you love a person
the more lies you will tell
but which lies are positive
and which lies are negative
you believe in someone so full of passion
however you found out that
the person doesn't even care about you
because in LOVE
there will always be LIES
And in LIES there will never be LOVE again
no matter how hard I try to believe you
You always destroy the trust I have for you
You never.....
ever cared about the relationship with have
because you never ever love the old...the past
you love everything that is new in front of you
you forgotten of the past
forgot me....
All I can do now is pretend....
cause without you
i'm a person without anyone
a loner
I have people surrounding me
however,
none of them can share what we have been through
you treat it as nothing
but i treat it as memories
doesn't matter what you do
I won't ever trust you again!
EVER
If i do...
it's just me being generous
By Pearly

No comments:

Post a Comment