Friday, February 19, 2010

Time travel....

Time Travel
when can that be invented
maybe not in this lifetime
maybe never
time wasn't meant to be backtravel
time is meant to move forward
no matter how hard you try to stop at that time
it will never work
scientist reckons
if we travel at the speed of light
we will go back into time
but how is it possible...
to travel at the speed of light?
even 200km/h freaks some of us out
another theory is that to drop into a blackhole or a wormhole
Excuse me....
I will be pull in pieces before i get to go back into time
But
i miss the old days
i want to change the choices I regret
i want to wipe away all the bad memories
i want everyone i love to be there with me
but the past is the past
the only way...
well there isn't a way to go back
I wish i did this
I wish i did that
I sometimes think that coming to Melbourne wasn't a right choice
me...
I....
I belong to where i was born
this place...
it feels so "strange"
everything i do is different compare to "them"
we think differently
we talk differently
we do things differently
we have nothing in common
nothing.....
what i like isn't what they like
vice versa
people hate us
hate our race
sometimes discriminate us
if you made a bad choice in life
that's it
however,
if you turn back quickly
there is still a chance
but...
it's too late for me
4 years....
2 more years in high school and i'm in UNI
i have to go on
in this life....
BY Pearly

No comments:

Post a Comment