Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Relaxed!




YAY!



Legal sac is over



i can relax for a day or so



and then i have to start doing work again :(






the sac was alright i guess



well there was some questions that didn't appear on it



that i prepare for



the means and reasons were the one i struggle






cause i didn't do much studying on those



especially on the means



URGH....



first sac ever






OVER



however there are like 10 BILLION more waiting for me!



*mean glare*



school can go die now!



*shoot guns at school*









Just came back from dinner



with uncle steven and aunty sally



we had japanese food



yum!






well it wasn't really japanese food



as it was a sort of barbeque style



in the restaurant



on charcoal






it was fun



i always wanted to do that!



:)



a preparation for our JAPAN trip



the food was



SOOOOOOOOOOO



gi washed my hair before dinner



and no one



NO ONE told me we were going for a barbeque!



someone could have told me






now i washed my hair twice today!



- -"



not fun i tell you!









I'm so tired



I'm going to bed now!



CIAO!









By Pearly!



No comments:

Post a Comment