Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Forget about it love...forget about it


*sigh*

not in the mood anymore

I just want to disappear

or go somewhere where no one will see me cry

I don't know if this feeling is real

or is it just that dissapointment

I didn't try my best

and I knew if i did

I still won't get it

this has nothing to do with school work!

LOL

ok i smiled....

Guess it isn't that bad

but now i have tears in my eyes

I just think....

that

I

SHOULD

OFFICAILLY

FROM
NOW ON

FORGET

THAT FEELING

I can't forget about you

cause in this life

i will never be able too

even if i try....

at least half a year later....

it will be back

i just have to forget the feelings towards you

Hearing that

you and her

loving each other

and

everything is going well

i'm happy

and I

do

here

sincerely

wish you guys

happiness and joy

no matter what happens

I'll still be there for you

cause I'll relationship will never change in this life

just the feelings towards you

Happy Valentine's Day

well...

i guess it's the feb 14 that made you two together

:)

do have fun !


By Pearly

No comments:

Post a Comment