Saturday, May 8, 2010

My IPOD says 9:37
you clock says 7:37
and you're now 1000 killometer more
from me
*sigh*
you didn't tell me you're going anywhere this weekend
well
why would you
why should i know
and why should I only get to know what is happening to you
through facebook
and sadly through you're "friend"
you say i'm stalking
i say i'm getting the essential information
yesterday
for no particular reason
i somewhat had the courage to add
him as a friend on facebook
i'm talking about somelse now
LOL
Readers: FREAKING HELL HOW MANY GUYS ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
Me: JUST A FEW
Readers:YOU MUST BE A SLUT THEN
Me: FOR YOU INFORMATION! I'M NOT
AND I HAVEN'T HAD A BF BEFORE
AMAZING EH
lol
I was telling the truth
sweet sixteen and never been kiss
that happened on me!
anyway...
back to this other guy
this happened in primary school
i was the only girl at this tuition center
so....yeah
:)
and he always sits opposite to me
welll we had allocated seats
and we always talk and laugh at each other
and we play
what people are known as
the "footsie"
lol
yeah but we were so young
never knew what they were
and i don't think we meant it that way
when you had higlighthers and glue stick
between your toes
kicking each other in the knee
LOL
until grade 6
when it was our last year together
that i realise
i have feelings for him
but then this girl came into our class
and she was from his class at school
so they know each other pretty well
i got along with her pretty well too
and she was one of my best friends then
but i was jealous in the inside
he seldom talk to me then
and i felt sad
at the end of the year
our last lesson
we left without saying anything
no goodbyes
just jump onto the car
and go
no looking back
well...i did
well that's the end of that story
Then one year,
when i was staying at my cousins place
yes THIS cousin
i looked through his year book
and i saw HIM
and then i was like OMG
he goes to my cousin's school
but then...i had that feeling that the girl was 'close by'
so i look parallely to the next page
and i saw her
and i shut the book shut
until later,
when i got facevook
i searched his name
and out come his profile
i was soo happy
but i didn't add him as a friend straight away
after 4 years!
what might happen
you wouldn't know!
he might have a gf
well...that doesn't concern me anymore
unless that my heart will be shattered and have to tape it up
or maybe he can't remember me
i couldn't "STALK" him
LOL
because his profile is on private
so i have to go through some of my friends who is also his friends
to somewhat try to get some info
and i got some once
well i saw him in a few pictures in a party
and ...
he was the same old him
:D
Until yesterday
when i was on the bus
i had the urge to add him on facebook
and when i got home i did
adding a message
"hey, hope you remember me :) if you don't that's ok"
well its not actually ok!
I want him to remember me
at least be friends again?
he hasn't reply or accept it yet
waiting is so hard....
hope he remembers me
BY hoping PEARLY

No comments:

Post a Comment