Saturday, May 15, 2010



Grandma is still in a coma


*sigh*


mum is extending her stay in Malaysia


I miss her


SOOOO


MUCH


I keep crying everynight


the news of grandma


gets worse and worse


I feel like my eyes are so dry


cause I have no more tears left


negative images keeps flowing through my mind


i try to push them away


but it seems they always fail


the weather this few days were cold and miserable


I don't have the mood to do anything


I try to make myself laugh


while watching all those funny shows


I'll laugh


but it won't last long


I NEED A HUG


and i want to talk to you


.........


Exams is next week


Does it seems that i care now?!


No


But i have too


:(




Back to studying


in this shity mood
By Pearly
P.S the top picture is paper cranes that i took a photograph of in Japan. Hope there will be a miracle and Grandma will wake up soon and everything will go back to normal.....

No comments:

Post a Comment