Saturday, May 22, 2010

EXAMS *shriek*




Finish three exams



English



Methods



and



Chemistry



and



GUESS WHAT



I failed English!



I think!



I mean



I was freaking out



at the last moment



I did the exam in this order



the language analysis



fly away peter essay



and then



the context



the language analysis



was alright



and fly away peter was a bit rambling



and the context was absolute shit



the whole context was 1 and a half page



but half of them were crossed out



SHOOT ME!



However,



i think i did well in Methods



FOR THE FIRST TIME
YAY!



Chem was ok



i passed



but not high



:S



now i only have physics and biology



which



i think



i would



be fine>!




Well i get a double sided cheat sheet for physics




so i'm going to pile up all the info!




YEAH!




and i'm suppose to be studying Biology now




but i decided to stop by




to say HI




aren't I a good person




:D




*whispers* she's not




It so cold this morning




that i'm turning into ice




it was 3 degrees outside




and only 10 inside




and had to get change




and i was FREEZING




GUESS WHAT




we won basketball today again




0-45!




Awesome!




we won 4 games straight




hmmm....




shouldn't be that proud



:D



BUT



after this four games



I come to a conclusion that



I suck at basketball



SO MUCH!



I can't dribble



and i can't shoot



I can say i'm ok at defence



But that's it



*sigh*



Overall



I'm not good at sport!



BACK TO STUDYING


Oooooh,



new song time!



let me go find something



By BRB Pearly
P.S Ok the sakura picture was a bit random! SOZ :D



No comments:

Post a Comment