Sunday, May 16, 2010


Attempting to revise for Chemistry

Done some

but now

TIME FOR BED

My lovely bed

YOU DON'T KNOW

HOW MUCH I HAVE TO

REVISE

A LOT
is all i can say!

YEEK

but i don't have the motivation to study

EVER

ahahaha

what did you say?!

NO!!!! Facebook is not a distraction

ok, it is

ahaha

when i don't get something

or can't put it in words

i turn to facebook on my laptop

for like 5 minutes

ok 30 minutes

and then get back to work again

that is

NOT GOOD

anyway!

OH!

yeah....

he accepted me as a friend

and

that was it

nothing to add to it

it was just

" blah blah blah accepted your friend request"

I was hoping like a return message or something on my wall post saying

"Hey, yeah I remember you! :) How are you?"

but

guess not then

by the looks at his wall

and how long until he accepted my request

*I thought he ignored my request at first :s

he seldom goes on facebook

OH WELL

and i haven't talk to my

cousin

for ages

he TOO

never seems to be on facebook anymore

yeah

go on skype with your gf

when you know that i won't be able to stalk you there

it's just weird that after i told him that I stalk

I mean FOLLOW

people on facebook

and tells him EVEYRTHING i know

he seldom goes on facebook

and he and his gf doesn't talk much on fb too

hmmm.....

I WANT TO KNOW!!!!


ahaha

I'm really tired

Off too bed now


Nite Nite
:D


By tiredofexamrevision Pearly

No comments:

Post a Comment