Saturday, May 8, 2010

COMING THROUGH!




ANOTHER POST COMING THROUGH


today we won our basketball game!


Boo yah!


:)


I remember that phrase was from 'Kim Possible'


wonder if it still exist on TV


????


anywho


we won by 30-5


but i didn't get a goal...


shattered


Now


i'm studying for my legal sac


MEANT to be studying for my legal sac


I felt asleep when studying


like usual


no jokes


i always fall asleep at least once in every sac


:D


Wanted to go watch IP man 2 today


but couldn't


because i have to do revision


and guess what


EXAMS in 1 week and a bit


and GAT in June


ALALALALALALALA


the GAT is 3 hours long


my hands will be bleh by the end of it


Gosh


and next year I have to sit for it again!


that is 6 hours!
If that doesn't pay off
who know what i'm going to do!!!!!!
By meant to be studying Pearly

No comments:

Post a Comment