Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Woosh!

the day is over...
that went really quick!
i'm getting my exam results tomorrow!
ARGH!
i'm so worry!
gotta think positive here
i'm just aiming for all my results to get an average B
that is my minimum!
please!
i need it!
these set of results are so important
cause it will effect my choices for next year's subjects
eventhough they can't stop you from doing what subject you want
i still want to get a good mark!
think positive!
yes...i can do this!
i have to wake up early tomorrow
so now i have to go to bed and can't talk to people in Malaysia now
time differences...*sigh* (here we go again!)
just want to wish my cousin good luck for tomorrow's spm exam
i wanted to say it through msn...
but he's not on it
just left a message on fb
hope he sees it before his exams
guess he is studying now!
lol!
last minute studying won't work my friend!
you tried your best...
just leave it now...
you can't do much
go to bed and have a rest...that's much more important now
and don't stay up too late! you have an exam tomorrow!
try your best!
good luck!

BY Peanut!

No comments:

Post a Comment