Saturday, September 12, 2009

Shopping Spree

Today we went down to the city for a shopping spree…me and mum

There is a reason why we when for a shopping spree

Cause we are going back to Malaysia the next weekend

So we have to go shopping this weekend to get stuff to bring back to wear

I bought a pair of shoes…sort of like converse

It's sliver , 'bling bling' lol!

It's what I wanted for ages!!!

I bought shorts and short sleeve t

I also bought a watch

ToyWatch…which cost like 4 hundred dollars

Which is about 1200 in Malaysia currency

I'll have to not eat and go shopping for the next have a year!!!!!

But I like the watch a lot

It had bling too and it's blue chronograph

Kinda cool!!!!

My luggage is going to explode!

I'll have so many clothes to bring home to wear!

And I also don't know which laptop to bring home

The IBM one? On this one?

The IBM one has my ITunes on it which if I wanted to upload songs on my ipod I could

This is one I'm using has a faster processor and better connection cause it's new

I don't know!

I also don't know what shoes to bring back….

I'm stressing too much

And I have work experience on Monday till Friday

Ugh…

BY Peanut

No comments:

Post a Comment