Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Malaysia

Been in Malaysia for 2 days now

It's been alright

Have so many places to go

And I woke up really early these few days

But when to bed late these few days too

Just went to watch G-force just then

And I nearly fall asleep

It's not that the movie is bad

It was actually really good

I was just too tired

However,

If i have my laptop

I don't have that sleepy feeling

Well…not really

I'm a bit "OFF" now

I feel so uh…..

I don't know….

You sometimes have those feelings

You don't want to talk to anyone

Don't want to see anyone

You just want to be alone….by yourself

In your room

Listening to music

Or just laying down on the bed

That is what I'm doing now.

Malaysia….

HOT!

Really hot!

Maybe I'm used to the cold more now so I'm not used to the humidness and hotness

ALSO

I've been eating SOOOOOOOOOOO much

That I can't fit anymore into me….

Until tomorrow!!!! Ahahahaha

Anyway, we eat like every 3 hours

Which is really bad

No wonder everyone looks bigger to me…(LOL!)

I'm having fun with my new Nintendo DSi

Need to buy some games

Or I'll be so bored!

It's black and I love it!

I finally got it! YEAH!

J

BY Peanut

No comments:

Post a Comment