Wednesday, May 20, 2009

OMG

OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG!OMG! Exams are tomorrow and guess what.....i'm actually not stressing much for English....oh damn, I think i shouldn't have said that *touchwood* I just touch my wooden door three times. I think i will go alriht in English. The day after we have Maths and VF. Maths...well we get our theory book and calculator for the whole exam, so i think it's going to be fine too. I know it doesn't sound right to have cheat sheet or notes book with you in an exam but our teacher is being nice! VF, easy! It's base on your opinion basically!

Then on Monday i have science! For once, i'm really stressing for Science. Then i have French! Not good either and then i have a PE prac exam. Yeah...screw that. And last but not least my yr 11 subject Legal Studies! Rawr!!! LOL then on firday is report writting day...no school but i have an interview for my work experience!

I did my French listeing test today. It's counted into the French exam. The points are added up and an average is given. Oh, and i am doing my french oral test on wednesday morning. Laugh out loudly if you want......^^ I got 83% on my listening which wasn't that bad! Well hope i get good marks in my other exams too because if i don't get an average of B on my report i maybe won't get to do the subjects i want to next year! Well, wish me luck then! Good luck to you too, Bec!

Love Peanut
xoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment