Friday, May 8, 2009

New girl...

Exams are coming in like 1 and half weeks and it finally hit me....really badly. I'm so tires everday. I'll finish my homework that was set on the day, and i don't know why they are still giving us homework and will be so tired and go to bed. I'm so screw for Maths. Well just have to do more practise then. I won't be blogging much in this few weeks, over exam period.

A new girl came into Year 10 on Tuesday into our grade. She is alright. She's nice but.....a bit TOO nice. I know how it feels to be new and left out from the group. She floats around in groups now. She sometimes goes to the "popular" group, which I reckon she doesn't quite fit in that category and then she sometimes join us which i think fits more. But people from our group always leave her out from the circle for some reason. I feel sorry for her, so i will go talk to her but then she will keep following me around. I know that will happen because she wants to be friends with me but she TOOOO nice which i'm really afraid of. Do you get what I mean? If you do, that's good!

Love Peanut
xoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment