Friday, April 30, 2010

Homework...NAH! REBEL!



Hello folks



Haven't been really talking about my life much



Hmm....



lets explain why is that



BECAUSE THERE IS SOMETHING I CAN'T FIGURE OUT



for now...



its at the back of my head



so i have the mood to type something



POSITIVE



about my life!



therefore



PHOTOS!



wuhu!





School is just shit!


Yr 11


is just shit!


Well even though you get privilege to


1. let your hair down


2. stay in the VCE corridor at lunchtime especially winter!


(hmm....the seond point needs reconsidering)


*ahem*


~note to self


corridor is tiny and is still cold compare to the outdoors


3. you get to choose your own subjects



and point three is what makes my school life



so damn miserable



because all my subjects are science and maths base



I like it



but its FULL ON SMACK ON THE FACE subjects



chemistry, physics, biology, methods



and YR 12 LEGAL



AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!



and English :(



can't dump that subject



BUT


there are some aspects of school



that makes it fun



like tomorrow



I'm going to the school musical



'the boyfriend!'



with bec, ellie and grace



and then i'm sleeping over at bec



BUT



so many BUT in this post!



anyway...



i have so much assignment and test (and SAC!)



next week that i really need the weekend to catch up



i have...



*takes deep breath*



wednesday:

methods test



thrusday:

physics test



friday:

legal sac

context essay due



next next week:

oral presentation



and some time next week:

a chem test



JOY!



*sigh*



Now i don't feel like sleeping over :(



but Bec will freaking kill me



but i won't get anything done



but you need to relax



but not this weekend though



you never relax on any weekends


but i can't



OK WOAH STOP!



angel and devil talking to me



I'm going with the devil...



everyone will be in the musical and the after party



hence they TOO won't have time to do any work



right?



true?



TRUE!



AHHHHHHHH



i feel bad again



oh gosh...



let's not think about it and just have fun!



By Pearly



P.S: she is thinking of you....I am also thinking of you....so just keep that in mind!

No comments:

Post a Comment