Sunday, September 12, 2010

LONG TIME NO SEE! ^^

OH gosh....
I haven't been here for ages
I'm so busy with school and other stuff。。。*ahem*
Super Boy is over 
no more worries and stuff
oh...Jaki came 4th by the way
ANYWAY
holidays begin!
well not really I have work experience then holidays
but technically i'm not at school for 3 weeks!~
but I have to study especially for Legal
VCE exams! Legal is on the 10th of November
and its 3 to 5
in the afternoon
DEATH~
Sunday today
mum is coming home from Malaysia today
and 
going out with grace and stuff
to watch VAMPIRE SUCKS
and then Work Experience tomorrow 
:S
I've been on Chinese websites for straight 5 months
seldom go on Facebook, MSN or even blogging
cause I do all of them in Chinese now 
= =
even blogging and MSN
and I'm going forum style chatting
quite cool though
you meet people who have the same liking as you
ahaha
just met like 4 cool people yesterday
it was PRETTY awesome
anyway signing off now
TATA~


BygoingsoloPearly


P.S they should so add smileys in blogger. I'm so use to adding them while I'm blogging and forum chatting in Chinese that I when looking for them just then = =

No comments:

Post a Comment