Monday, August 9, 2010

It's Monday! 9/08/2010
What happened today from the start:
1. Woke up this morning and did some "building" for Jaki
2. Guess what I had for breakfast...may sound weird but I had pasta....in the morning! Yum!
3. We had a different bus driver today and a different bus. And I must say the bus vibrates to much when it stops and I feel like I'm going to vomit. :O
4. Chemistry first period....didn't tune in much cause I have a LEGAL SAC next period. Scream! But we learn concentration stuff  and yeah
5. LEGAL SAC. I did alright I got all the questions and finish 10 minutes earlier! WOW!
6. Recess. AH YUP! Still full from my pasta breakfast. The sun was really good today!
7. Physics....AH DAMN got my test back and guess what ...shhhh I failed! UhOh. Glad I'm not doing physics next year and once again I never plan in doing physics ever in my life
8. Pastoral period! Finish my chemistry work program! On the bell!!
9. Lunch. Had fried rice today. But didn't enjoy it cause I was STILL FULL! then Mackenzie and Grace had another one of those silly arguments and they got back halfway through lunch again. And walk talk about formal on how we are having maccas on pizza base making a pizzamaccas face. I know we're weird!
10. Biology. EWWWWWW! We watch a dissection documentary thingy for the digeestive system and it was DISGUSTING! Don't want to recall anything!
11. Methods...UHHHH Indices/Exponentials/Log/Questions!
12. Going on Chemistry excursion tomorrow! No classes
13. "Together we watch the meteor shower again' (一起又看流星雨)airs today! Happy me!
14. Homework free night!
15. I can't "build" anymore because it's rejecting me! I can't go into the website
16. Have to go! Percentages are falling....for votes I meant

BYE MUAH!
LOW BATTERY BY THE WAY!

ByroadrunnerPearly

No comments:

Post a Comment